Saturday, February 28, 2009

V/A - Check This Out, Too CD



ARTIST: Various
TITLE: Check This Out, Too!
LABEL: Onefoot Records
CATALOG #: OFR20031
YEAR:2001
PRESSING INFO: I have no idea!

Believe it or not, I bought this in Canada! There is this big ass store in Toronto called "Sam the Record Man". It was right across the street from out hotel. I was soooo excited to see a 3 story wal mart sized record store. Well, it was all CD's. And over priced CDs at that. I think I ended up paying $7 USD for this comp. Which is really expensive for a comp! Its a pretty good mix of pop punk, melodic punk and plain ole punk. I posted the first comp in the "check this out" series in this blog as well.

My favorite tracks on here are 12, 15, 19, 21.

http://rapidshare.com/files/203710102/check_this_out_too.zip

No comments: