Thursday, February 12, 2009



OK I'll be honest with you. I've always wanted to make a compilation of hard to find and rare tracks. Of course only using my favorites. Not all of these are hard to find. But this is volume 1 of my favorite songs! As you can see, I suck at computer graphics. Oh well. Download this comp and get a taste of what some of my favorite songs are! This is only volume 1! There will be many more volumes in the future.

YES its blurry!! But if you click on it it opens up and its very clear and readable. Download it already!

TRACK LISTING:
1. 5 Cent Deposit - Out My Head
2. Boxcar - You've Done Enough Already
3. 7 Seconds - Clenched Fist, Black Eyes
4. 7 Seconds - 99 Red Balloons
5. 30footfall - Just Like Heaven
6. One Time Angels - Two Steps To The Edge
7. One Time Angels - Undertow
8. The Fairlanes - Never Looking Back
9. The Hextalls - Summers Gone
10. Sonic Dolls - Detention
11. The Lillingtons - Phantom Maggot
12. Enemy You - City Of Lost Children
13. Moral Crux - Bomb for the Mainstream
14. The Smugglers - Flying Buttress
15. Racer Ten - Bowling Trophies
16. Green Day - J.A.R.
17. Digger - Try and Catch Me
18. The A's - CIA
19. The A's - Heart Of America
20. Green Day - Christie Road
21. Green Day - 80
22. Green Day - Who Wrote Houlden Caulfield
23. Tinkle - Big Wheel
24. Heft - Ready Anne
25. I Farm - The Girl I'm Gonna Marry
26. One Point Two - Neo
27. The Mushuganas - (i dont know the title to this song. help me out here)
28. Scallywagon - Turkey Tester

http://rapidshare.com/files/197279691/ROWSDOWER_1.zip

No comments: