Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Buglite - Love and Other Sorrows CD (Onefoot Records)



Buglite - Love and Other Sorrows CD (Onefoot Records)

The first time I got introduced to this band was a few comps that I had. Then I ended up buying their split 7" with the Bouncing Souls. They also have a split with dustbunny, a 7" on mutant pop records and there is another split 7" which seems to slip my mind. I got this at City Lights Records in State College PA. It was in the 5 for $10 bin so I couldn't pass it up. I am a big fan of stuff on onefoot records. Its a really good CD and I think you should download it! Its pop punk, duh.

PRESSING INFO: Released on Onefoot records. Not sure how many were pressed but it seems to be pretty hard to find.

TRACK LISTING:
1. the grand chaunky
2. woodchuck
3. myself
4. leaves
5. watch
6. anymore
7. once again
8. glance
9. just a dream
10. there i go again
11. shooting star
12. Sarah and me
13. I remember

http://rapidshare.com/files/156167612/buglite.zip.html

1 comment:

Cory Landerkin said...

can you re-up buglite love and other sorrows album for dl, the link is dead.