Monday, July 4, 2011

Antiseen / Hellstompter - Split 7"



ARTIST: Antiseen / Hellstomper
TITLE: Keep It Flying
LABEL: Steel Cage Records
CATALOG: SCR-015
YEAR: 2001
PRESSING INFO: Released on both clear vinyl, and white vinyl.

Another 2 months without an update. The updates should be more frequent now since I've put a lot of my music collection on my computer. Including most of my vinyl collection.

Of course this release is in my collection because of the wrestling cover. Antiseen blast out another great southern punk song. Which includes some lyrics by the country singer Jerry Reed. The Hellstomper song isn't really my cup of tea. But I included it on here because it is a part of the release.

This was released on white vinyl, which I own, and also on clear vinyl, which I want. There may be other pressings of this, but I am unaware of them.

TRACK LISTING:
A) Antiseen - Hellstomper
B) Hellstomper - White Line Fever



1 comment:

WESTEX said...

Musta been 15 years or so back... dear lord I'm gettin' old... that I saw Cocknoose and Antiseen play at Emos in Austin. Wildshow. Cocknoose got in a brawl with some dude and it spilled out onto 6th Street. Antiseen did a 13th Floor Elevators cover and actually had one of the Elevators (not Roky) come up and sing along.