Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boris The Sprinkler - Grilled Cheese? 7"





ARTIST: Boris the Sprinkler
TITLE: Grilled Cheese
LABEL: Bulge Records
YEAR: 1994
CATALOG:
PRESSING INFO: There seems to be a cover that has orange lettering instead of yellow as well.

Does anybody still read this blog anymore? I'd like to think so. I've been way slacking on new updates. I'm also going to create a separate blog for my non-punk 45 finds.

I bought this a while back at Double Decker Records in Allentown for I think $1. I was surprised to see an early BTS 7" in the dollar bin. So I had to pick it up. If you are into punk rock, or pop punk I'm sure you know who these guys are. I think the a-side is a great catchy pop punk tune. B-side is your typical BTS. Which isnt a bad thing. Here is both sides to this release.

TRACK LISTING:
1. (Do You Wanna) Grilled Cheese?
2. Bad Guy Reaction


3 comments:

jeffen said...

One of their better works. Norb seems to do better on singles than albums.

http://musicruinedmylife.blogspot.com/

Posi Jeff the Record Guy said...

I agree, I have 2 of their albums and the singles seem to be much better.

Brushback said...

This was the best Boris single (and best song overall) for a while, until "Saucer To Saturn" came out, and "Little Yellow Box", and then Boris really started pumpin' out the hits.

I think I have at least two copies of almost all the Boris The Sprinkler 7"-ers.