Monday, May 18, 2009

Boxingwater - S/T CD



ARTIST: Boxingwater
TITLE: Boxingwater
LABEL: Circle 65 Records
CATALOG: 001
YEAR: 1999
GENRE: punk / pop punk
PRESSING INFO: Probably around 1000 pressed

I picked this release up at Megatronix in York PA, not really knowing what the hell it was. I seem to do that a lot. But it usually pays off! And for 99 cents, what do I have to lose? Boxingwater comes from Around Boston MA. I think the town is called Tewksbury. I tried finding something else out about this band, but I really couldnt. They also have a split 7" release with Death by Nostalgia which I will post eventually. Its some pretty good punk rock with a lot some poppyness thrown in some of the songs.

UPDATED 8/26/2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9sebvzrnbzay332/Boxingwater.zip

1 comment:

Ilina said...

I love this band. I used to see them at The Art Space in Gloucester, which is where they played all the time, around 2000. They put on an awesome show. As far as I remember, they didn't want to have anything to do with signing, touring and leaving the small town. They had a reunion show a year ago at Great Scott but I missed it. I've since lost my CD and have been looking for a way to get my hands on one again. Nice find!