Tuesday, January 13, 2009

V/A - Check This Out, Baby CD Comp



I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea where I got this. Probably at a record store for like $1. Anyways its a pretty good comp. I really miss comps of the old days. Now comps are almost extinct, and when they do come out, they usually put the bands worst song on there. fuck. OK, I'm off track. This has pop punk, melodic punk, emo, and some ska. Check it out.

PRESSING INFO: This used to be available on interpunk, they must have sold out recently. Released on Onefoot Records in 1996. With a little bit of searching, I'm sure you can find it for a buck or 2.

TRACK LISTING:
Read the back scan, I'm in a hurry and I don't feel like typing it all up.

http://rapidshare.com/files/182841503/check_this_out_cd.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this brings back childhood memories. is there any chance you could reup this?
thanks in advance!