Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Racer Ten - Melodies & Memories CD





ARTIST: Racer Ten
TITLE: Melodies & Memories
LABEL: One Foot Records
CATALOG: Unknown
YEAR: 1996
PRESSING INFO: Unknown

First and foremost, everybody should go out and buy the new Shook Ones LP. I do not think it is as good as Facetious Folly Feat, but its still pretty damn good! Now on to another CD that nobody gives a shit about..

A few years ago I was hanging out with my friend April at CI Records in Lancaster. I browsed through their over priced vinyl and found nothing. I took a look through their budget CD's and found this for $4.98. I knew Racer Ten from those "Check This Out!" comps on One Foot Records. So I decided to give it a try. They were a band from Canada and played an early 90's power pop style. This CD isnt too hard to find, and can be had off of ebay and amazon for about $1. They appeared on a ton of comps, and also released another full length of Triple Threat Records which is still available.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Something
2. Marshall Dill Pickle
3. Angry Eyes
4. Blisters
5. So Long
6. You
7. Jason's Song
8. Creamsicle
9. X-Ray Brave
10. Milkbone
11. Breathe
12. Parachute
13. The Ballad of Bruce Campbell
14. Regrets
15. Andrew's Waiting
16. Withdrawal.

http://rapidshare.com/files/274770742/racer_ten_-_melodies___memories.zip

4 comments:

Ettore said...

Great music, great blog, that's all! Keep up the good spirit, man, greetings from Torino, Italy.
Ps: I'm searching for the first, self-titled OAK album (Mercury Records, 1979), can U give me a helping hand?
Ciao
Ettore

Posi Jeff the Record Guy said...

Hey thanks for reading my blog! I wish I could help you with the OAK album, but I do not have it in my possession.

xtimmyx said...

I'd love to hear this again. I got it as a review promo when it came out. is there any way you could re up it?
nice blog by the way, just found it tonight. good taste in music!

Stevecrowe said...

any chance you could repost this link?? racer ten was an awesome band and number 7 off this album was my favorite