Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Beautys - Sweetheart! Sweetheart! 7"




ARTIST: The Beautys
TITLE: Sweetheart! Sweetheart!
LABEL: House O' Pain
CATALOG: HOP019
YEAR: 1997
GENRE: Pop punk / punk
PRESSING INFO: I only know of 1 pressing on black. If somebody has more info, please contact me.

A lot of my entries seem to come from City Lights Records out of State College PA. Well here is another one. At the time I remember hearing about this band being on Mutant Pop. So when I saw it for $2.99, I had to pick it up.

If you don't like female lead singers, you might want to pass on this. Personally I think some women are a lot better than the men singing. The beautys are a 3 piece band that have released a ton of splits and a few full lengths. This release has a great pop punk song (sweetheart sweetheart) and the other 3 are old school style pissed off punk. The last song being an instrumental. It seems pretty hard to find so download it and enjoy!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Sweetheart Sweetheart
2. Jocks On Junk
3. Black Coptors Over U.S.A.
4. Party Pants

http://rapidshare.com/files/240517458/beautys_sweetheart_sweetheart.zip

No comments: