Saturday, March 21, 2009

Impressions - Anthems of a Failed System 7"



ARTIST: Impressions
TITLE: Anthems of a Failed System
LABEL: Hobson's Choice
CATALOG: HC001
YEAR:
PRESSING INFO: I believe only 500 pressed on red splatter vinyl.
GENRE: fast punk / thrash

No, this is not the same impressions that released a slew of crappy releases in the 50's through the 70's. This is a thrash band. A lot of the wording is in another language so I dont know much else about this release. It has some thrash parts, but the music is mostly fast punk rock.

The cover was made out of a cardboard popcorn box. So I'm sure there are a a ton of variations of this out there. It is numbered on the inside. Mines is #427 so I'm assuming that around 500 were pressed.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Won't Rule My Life
2. Still Oppressed
3. Subhuman
4. Mechanism vs Activism
5. What We've Built
6. Dynasty
7. Cerebral Death (Medial Transplantation cover)

http://rapidshare.com/files/211898140/impressions_7_.zip

No comments: