Saturday, January 31, 2009

The A's - The A's LP (1979)

Here is another repost that was requested. So this will be short. Classic and catchy as hell power pop from 1979. And they are from Philly! If you like bands like count the stars, veronica, and some of the softer power pop thats on labels like drive thru, I think you will like this. They have other releases as well that I will be posting

PRESSING INFO: Released in 1979 on Arista Records. So yes, it is on a major label. But still good!

TRACK LISTING:
A-Side
1. After Last Night
2. CIA (my favorite song on this album)
3. 5 Minutes in a Hero's Life
4. Words
5. Parasite

B-Side
1. Artificial Love
2. Who's Gonna Save The World
3. Teenage Jerkoff
4. Grounded / Twist and Shout Interpolation
5. Nothing Wrong With Falling in Love

http://rapidshare.com/files/192058021/theas_st.zip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog fucking sucks and you have complete shit taste in music except for spazz

Posi Jeff the Record Guy said...

too bad all of spazz's songs sound exactly the same. I know what will make you feel better. Giving me a blow job. You up for it there chief?

Anonymous said...

Pfft, I'd consider giving you a blow job just for posting the A's albums.
Thanks so much, as I was missing a couple tracks.

I don't know if you are into the A's much, but if you're interested I have a live album rip called "From Emerald City"
It's pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the link! I appreciate it. I've returned the favor!