Friday, November 7, 2008

Jettison - Search for the Gun Girl CD (pop kid records 1999)



FIRST OFF I'd like to point out that I will be taking this blog in a new direction. I still will try to update this every day with hard to find and rare music. But I am also going to showcase old band t-shirts (Some people collection HXC shirts. I collect pop punk shirts) old flyers, zines, and every now and then some rare and hard to find pro wrestling items. I consider myself very well knowledged on the pro wrestling collectibles and there isnt a guide that covers prices and the such. Anyways.....

Here is one that confused me when I first bought it. There is a NJPP band called Jettison. Which features former members of LWL. I bought this off of the pop punk bored (yes BORED) for like $3. I listened to it and realized it wasnt the same Jettison. Although I still like it. Its strong power pop with some punk rock pushed into the mix. If you like the slower type of pop punk, this is right up your alley.

PRESSING INFO: Released on Pop Kid Records in 1999.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Arrive Alive
2. Good
3. Znothin'
4. My Machine
5. Can't Get Anymore
6. Fiona
7. In My Head
8. Until We're Done
9. Take It
10. Jen's Song
11. Last

http://rapidshare.com/files/161585010/jettison.zip

2 comments:

subrec said...

Jettison = The Porcelain Boys with a different drummer. Minneapolis pop-punk. You'll know the PB's from the track on the Can of Pork comp.

More PB's can be found on my blog that attempts to document the Minnesota punk scene:

http://mnpunk.com

tom said...

hey! the Rapidshare is down. could you re-up this if possible? thank you!