Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Green Day - Eating My Bugers CD




Yet another Green Day post. And I'm sure it wont be the last. I picked this up at the last punk rock flea market at the championship in Lemoyne. I knew what it was, being a huge green day fan. Its a very hard to find bootleg from Italy. It was recorded before Dookie was released, But I think it was released after Dookie came out. Mostly songs from 39/smooth and Kerplunk! As you can see there are different song titles to some of the songs. Same Old Shit is just the old name for Long View.

PRESSING INFO: Released in 1994 on Razor Blade Records out of Italy. Its out of print, and can go for around $10-$15 on ebay. Recorded in 1993 around various shows.

TRACK LISTING:
1. 2000 Light Years Away
2. One Of My Lies
3. Only Of You
4. At The Library
5. Welcome To Paradise
6. Christie Road
7. Going To Pasalacqua
8. Same Old Shit
9. 16
10. Paper Lanterns
11. Dominated Love Slave (the beginning has an unreleased cover of "food around the corner")
12. Long View
13. Better Not Come Around
14. Don't Leave Me

http://rapidshare.com/files/180807030/eating_my_bugers.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT, that is awesome!!! I have a ton of rare Green Day shit, but even I don't have this! We;ll have to compare notes on Green Day imports sometime =D
-Brandi